Get Grace - Give Grace
A church with a vision to see people Love God, Love People and Influence the World.
People and children of all ages here are encouraged to learn about their own faith and the role of the church in our community and worldwide.
Our vision is to Get Grace – Give Grace
We believe In the verbal inspiration of the Bible
That Jesus Christ
- is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary.
- That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead.
- That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
Second Coming of Christ
In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
Our Core Values
Grace is the expression of our vision & mission to the world
We recognize value, respect one another & restore dignity to a people created in the image of God
Creating room for God’s vision to move in our church family & hearts
Is the testimony of the righteousness of Jesus at work in our lives
Is the reflection of our intimacy with Jesus at work in our daily lives
Invite God to draw near as we draw near to Him
Is our opportunity to grow together in grace & knowledge of Jesus